20181017_181825.jpg

Lewis

1st Battalion choir 1962-1963 David Lewis - deceased 

IMG-20181017-WA0010.jpg

20181023_165813.jpg


Photo Information for 20181017_181825.jpg


Recommended Comments

Battalion Choir me thinks Hope you are keeping well 54 years have passed since we last met. Spider

Share this comment


Link to comment

hey  a lewis you  must Remember  me 18 jenks  ,sig platoon 2coy,  and Aden how u been  tc buddy .

Share this comment


Link to comment

Sadly my dad has passed away last year and I have put these up to see if anyone has any more photos of him to share. Thanks sarah 

Share this comment


Link to comment

I am so sad to hear that we served together!! in the choir together and Signals. The guy behind him in the choir pic is 66. Is that a bigger pic if so please post it

Share this comment


Link to comment
8 hours ago, prycopyn said:

I am so sad to hear that we served together!! in the choir together and Signals. The guy behind him in the choir pic is 66. Is that a bigger pic if so please post it

 

20181023_165813.jpg

Share this comment


Link to comment

If anyone has more pics of my dad can you send them to sarah@brucys.com thank you 

Share this comment


Link to comment
3 hours ago, Lewis said:

If anyone has more pics of my dad can you send them to sarah@brucys.com thank you 

Why not do an introduction in the 'introduce yourself' strand Sarah?  More people will see it and it will help you find more memories of your dad?

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
9 hours ago, JackJones said:

Why not do an introduction in the 'introduce yourself' strand Sarah?  More people will see it and it will help you find more memories of your dad?

 

Thanks I'm trying to work my way around this site I'll try.

Share this comment


Link to comment
23 hours ago, prycopyn said:

I am so sad to hear that we served together!! in the choir together and Signals. The guy behind him in the choir pic is 66. Is that a bigger pic if so please post it

I would love to hear any stories my email is sarah@brucys.com

Share this comment


Link to comment

I’m  ,on there, back Row,  Fourth , from  the left ,   I  romberg it well,  we toured , around , Wales , Performing  the Sound of  music, from the film,, and Was on  Television,  in them  day,s  calledTWW, South Wales and the West  great Experience ,

Share this comment


Link to comment